20 April 2009

Miss California's stance

Well, how about some good political news for once? Did you you hear about Miss California's stance (and not how she stands with her feet) on homosexual marriage? She's against it! Hallelujah! She stands up for what she believes despite the immense pressure she may have felt from the many openly homosexual people in that audience. This country needs more of her (and she got first runner-up.)

On a pessimistic note, I wonder when the prophet will tell the faithful to flee California because it's going to fall into the ocean? (I hope ya'll know I'm joking)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I just saw that tonight, and I have to say that I was SO proud of her. I did a cheer for her in my head! (it was a good one--I may not have been a cheerleader, but I still have skills!)