04 June 2008

Badgers and Narnia

So, Noelle and I went to see a movie last night, it was The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. It was very well done, great CG and all that. I think there were enough differences between the book and the movie that detracted from the movie a bit (Susan and Caspian attraction... where did that come from?). The movie, I think lacked something, or something should have been included that was in the book or excluded that wasn't in the book... I don't know. I liked the first movie better. ... That's not to say I did not enjoy this one, I did!

Oh! I just noticed the movie is rated PG. The movie is underrated. The battles, while not bloody, are very violent with people getting squished and full on face to face sword slashing, mace bashing, and pike thrusting.

Did anyone notice the entrance of Aslan and the kings and queens back into Telmarine looked very similar to Jesus' ride into Jerusalem? I thought that was very cool and a proper thing to do, good job Disney and the others.


Finally, the first time I saw the badger in the movie, and several times after, all I could think about was "Badgers, Badgers, Badgers (Mushroom, Mushroom)". Click the link! (You'll thank/hate me later.)

2 comments: