20 June 2008

Weird Al


What?! Two posts in one day?! What has this world come to? ... !

Anyway, I just found out yesterday that one of my two favorite music groups is coming to town in just a mere two weeks! Weird Al Yankovic is making his first ever stop (as far as I know) in Louisville, KY. He's been to Indy, King's Island in Ohio, and I think probably St. Louis and Tenn. The times he's been to King's Island and Indy, I was ill prepared to go... but this time I'm there.

The concert is at Iroquois Park Amphitheater on July 4th. I've heard his concerts are always great!

3 comments:

Noelle said...

So what's your horoscope for today?

Kate the Great said...

Weird Al is the coolest!

Kayla Casos said...

ahhh i sooooo wish i could have gone to that!!! it would have been so amazing! XD